Saturday, August 30, 2008

To Unpack or go to Disney...that is the question?

Well our first few days were very productive. I managed to get the kitchen unpacked, and we actually made dinner at our new home on Wed. The boys were like a tornado behind me. I told CM he could get "a" toy out of one of the boxes which translated to him as permission to open ALL the boxes in his room! By the time he was done, there was not a spot of open floor left. You had to literally climb over stuff to even get in! Oh did I also mention that Kevin thought he would "be nice" to the movers and just let them put boxes wherever?! So much for all that careful labeling I had done. We had bathroom boxes in the dining room, bedroom boxes in the garage, etc. It was a complete unpacking nightmare! I had to wonder what he thought we paid them thousands of dollars for...the service maybe? So by Saturday, I needed a diversion and what a better diversion than Disney World! This you will see will become a habit. That darn Disney World! How are you supposed to get anything done living near the Happiest Place on Earth?!

No comments: